Lexington, KY December 4, 2017 Ticket Giveaway Contest RulesDecember 4, 2017
RANDOM DRAWING OFFICIAL RULES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO) AND CANADA (EXCEPT QUEBEC) 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1) RANDOM DRAWING: Janet Jackson Lexington, KY Ticket Giveaway (the “Random Drawing”).
2) RANDOM DRAWING SPONSOR: JDJ Entertainment, Black Doll Inc.,and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, material and services related to this Random Drawing (collectively, “Sponsor and its Agents”).
3) ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the U.S. (except Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec) 18 years of age or older. An entrant who is a minor in his/her state or province of residence must have the signed, written consent and all required paperwork completed by his/her parent or legal guardian in order to participate. Sponsor and its Agents and members of their immediate families and people living in the same household of each are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Random Drawing Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Random Drawing.
4) TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RANDOM DRAWING.
(a) Online Entries: Enter by submitting your name, email and date of birth via the online form https://goo.gl/forms/Mj39PNX5d731XyU52.
All entries must be received by December 4, 2017 3:00 PM EST. No facsimiles or mechanically reproduced entries (other than the electronic transmission of the online entry or entry via email) will be allowed. Limit one entry per person regardless of method of entry. In the event that there is more than one entry for the same person, Sponsor and its Agents may disqualify that person. Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or modify any entry not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failures of any sort. All entries and Submissions (if applicable) become the property of Sponsor and its Agents and will not be returned.
5) ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for the Random Drawing commences on or about December 4, 2017 12:30 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME and continues through December 4, 2017 3:00 PM EST.
6) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Two hundred (200) winners will be chosen by random drawing. Winners will be notified by email on December 4, 2017
8) PRIZES: Two hundred (200) chosen winners will receive two (2) tickets each to see Janet Jackson at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY on December 4th. This prize has an estimated retail value of $50. Sponsor and its Agents make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Limit of one prize per person, household and address. If you are selected as a winner, your tickets will be held at the box office under the name provided (must match the name listed on your valid, government issued photo I.D.). The winner shall bear all risks of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. No prize substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and its Agents. Prizes may not be transferred. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. If the prize includes the online posting of materials, including but not limited to photos, text, audio, video, animation, graphic art, illustration, etc., then the location and duration of such posting will be determined solely by Sponsor and its Agents.
9) GENERAL: Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to cancel or modify the Random Drawing if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Random Drawing, or for any other reason or for no reason, as determined by the Sponsor and its Agents in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to (but are not required to) award the prizes at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or cancellation. By entering, you: (a) agree to release the Sponsor and its Agents from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from your participation in the Random Drawing and the acceptance, possession and use/misuse of any prize; (b) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its Agents; and (c) give your express permission to be contacted by Sponsor and its Agents by email, mail or phone. By submitting an entry, you further consent to the use of your name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material, as well as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to you and arising out of your participation in this Random Drawing (with or without using your name) in any media, whether now known or hereafter invented, throughout the world for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party (except if winner is a resident of Tennessee or where otherwise prohibited by law). If you are selected as a winner, prior to receiving the prize, you must agree to sign an affidavit to such effect, unless the winner is a resident of Tennessee or otherwise where prohibited by law. Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to the acceptance and use of his/her prize. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Random Drawing is governed by laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States. You further agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Random Drawing or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in San Francisco County, California. Should any of the provisions of the Official Random Drawing Rules be found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that portion shall be deemed severed or restricted and the remainder of the Contest Rules shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Sponsor and its Agents to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10) RELEASE: You release, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor and its Agents, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against all claims (know and unknown), liabilities, injuries, death, loss and/or damages of any kind arising from your participation in the Random Drawing or the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the prize. You assume all risks associated with the Random Drawing or use or misuse of the prize, and you agree that the Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for any injury, harm, death, damages, costs or expenses.
11) WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on the News section of JanetJackson.com after eligibility is confirmed.